Laón-Laón 2012 : Methodology
The Forum will be conducted as a round-table meeting of experts representing different local and international institutions.
- Representative of permanent dialogue member shall be given 20 minutes to report projects of his/her institution in the past two years that is related to the network.
- Representative of new dialogue members will be given 20-30 minutes to present their resources, programs and projects that they are willing to share with the network. Before the event they are given a questionnaire (used by all dialogue member institutions since Laón-Laón 1). This will be the format of their presentation.
- Resource persons will present their respective themes which will be reference for the project strategic planning.
- Both permanent and new dialogue members will be involved in strategic project planning workshops.
- Open forum after each presentation and plenary after each workshop, aside from further clarifying some points of interest, focused on possible convergences and commonalities, that could lead to the sharing of resources and establishing a network to facilitate the collaborative investigations and studies of musical cultures in Asia, as well as the role and accessibility of modern communications technology in the field of cultural conservation.
- Observers are expected to come from the conference participants and will be given the same latitude in joining the discussions.
- The entire proceeding shall be fully documented.
Laón-Laón Web . Copyright 2012 . UP Center for Ethnomusicology . All rights reserved . Web Master